the most comprehensive western-language resource for research on asia
the bibliography of asian studies (bas) is hosted by ebsco via its ebscohost® platform:
for subscriptions and renewals, please contact alexandra l. campoli, [email protected].
for editorial inquiries, please contact bas editor, anna leon shulman, at [email protected].
the bibliography of asian studies (bas) is the single most important record of research and scholarly literature on east, southeast, and south asia written in western languages . . .
- over 900,000 citations that can be searched within seconds and easily downloaded and printed
- state-of-the-art discovery system with simplified searching and facet-based browsing
- over 400,000 citations from 1992 to the present, plus full content of the annual printed bibliography of asian studies from 1971–1991
- all records are in unicode-format for easy compatibility with current browsers and other programs
- entries accessible by author, title, year of publication, subject, country, journal title, keyword, and issn searches
- index access to many journals, particularly ones published in asia, which are not indexed anywhere else
- index access to the contents of edited volumes, conference proceedings, anthologies, festschriften and similar publications