The Most Comprehensive Western-language Resource for Research on Asia
The Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS) is hosted by EBSCO via its EBSCOhost® platform:
For SUBSCRIPTIONS AND RENEWALS, please contact Alexandra L. Campoli, [email protected].
For EDITORIAL INQUIRIES, please contact BAS Editor, Anna Leon Shulman, at [email protected].
The Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS) is the single most important record of research and scholarly literature on East, Southeast, and South Asia written in Western languages . . .
- Over 900,000 citations that can be searched within seconds and easily downloaded and printed
- State-of-the-art discovery system with simplified searching and facet-based browsing
- Over 400,000 citations from 1992 to the present, plus full content of the annual printed Bibliography of Asian Studies from 1971–1991
- All records are in Unicode-format for easy compatibility with current browsers and other programs
- Entries accessible by author, title, year of publication, subject, country, journal title, keyword, and ISSN searches
- Index access to many journals, particularly ones published in Asia, which are not indexed anywhere else
- Index access to the contents of edited volumes, conference proceedings, anthologies, Festschriften and similar publications