Job Board Access | Posting Instructions | Viewing Resumes | Deadlines | Listing Duration | Listing Extension | Listing Changes | Approval Process
Accessing My Job Listing | Listing Format | AAS Disclaimer | Sample Listing | Rates and Payment Details | Questions?
DO NOT POST A JOB WITH A MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT.
JOB BOARD ACCESS
The posting of employment listings is open to the public (AAS members and non-members). However, in order to post a listing, you must have an individual account which is linked to your organization. Once linked, this individual account will be used for all future listings as well. Our Job Board system allows for ONE key contact PER organizational/departmental account. The login details for the key contact may be shared with your department for future job postings.
Please do not create your own individual account, but first submit the appropriate request form for us to create or edit an account for you. "Create an Account Form" is for those who do not have an individual account/login. "Verify an Existing Account Form" is for organizations who have previously posted jobs on our portal and need to update their profile information.
As an AAS member, individuals may browse listings and add their resumes for review by potential employers. As an Employer, organizations may post listings, access their own listings, and browse resumes during the posting period.
You can access the Job Board at www.robertcrumfineart.com by logging into the individual account which must be linked to your organization. The “Log In” button is located in the top right corner of the AAS website.
Please read the instructions carefully before submitting a job, as there are only a few changes we can make to the ads once they have been submitted.
- To post a job, click "Post a Job" under the "Employers" tab.
- Once you have entered the Job Board, select “I wish to add a job listing as an institution or other employer and/or view my current listing and/or search member resumes” and then hit "Continue."
- Select “Add A New Job”
- Complete the Job Post Form.
- Once you hit the “Submit” button for your ad, you will be given a page on various ways to make payment. The ad will not be posted until we receive actual payment.
- To access your listing, select “View” in the summary under “My Job Listings.” You can view your current listings and/or search member resumes as they become available by logging in and navigating to the “Professional Development” tab on the menu bar and selecting “AAS Job Board."
Employer access to AAS member resumes will be available from the listing post date until the listing expiration date once an employer has made payment and after the listing is approved and active on the job board.
There are no deadlines, since listings are posted on a rolling basis. However, it is highly recommended that listings be submitted at least one week prior to the requested listing date to allow time for payment, approval, and processing the listing.
Listings are posted for a minimum of two months. The posting period starts once the listing is activated. Listings will be posted immediately on the submission date, when possible, based upon payment, approval, and the requested listing date. However, it may take up to several days from the submission date for listings to be posted.
Listings may be removed earlier upon request by contacting the AAS at [email protected]. They will be charged the standard two-month rate based on word count. No discount applies for early removal.
Listings may be extended for an additional month at a rate of one-half the cost of the original listing. Pre-payment by credit card is required before the extension begins. Employers must send an extension request by email to the AAS at [email protected] at least one week prior to the expiration of the original listing.
Changes to listings can be made by employers only up until the approval process begins and before the listing is posted. After this time, the AAS must be contacted at [email protected] to make minor changes which do not drastically affect word count, such as application deadlines, replacing links, grammar mistakes, etc. Major changes such as the listing start date, increasing word count, etc, will not be permitted after payment is processed and the listing is approved.
Listings are posted to the AAS Job Board after the AAS has received payment, either by credit card or check. Once payment is received, the AAS will review the listing and activate it upon approval. An email notification will be sent once the approval process is complete.
AAS reserves the right to edit and revise the listings to standard formatting. AAS will review only major changes with the employer before posting. No refunds will be issued for reduced word count resulting from this process.
When formatting the listing, please use the font Segoe UI the and font size 2. All links should be set to open in a new window
ACCESSING MY JOB LISTING
- Log in to your individual account which is linked to your organization account at the AAS website, https://www.robertcrumfineart.com/.
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the “Professional Development” tab on the menu bar and select “AAS Job Board”.
- Once you have entered the Job Board, select “I wish to add a job listing as an institution or other employer and/or view my current listing and/or search member resumes.”
- On the next screen, select “View” in your listing summary under “My Job Listings”.
The AAS does not knowingly accept listings from employers who discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression.
Click the following link to view a sample of an AAS Job Board listing: AAS Job Board Sample Listing
Review our Job Board FAQs page or contact us at [email protected] for questions and assistance with placing your listing on the AAS Job Board.